Wednesday 31 July 2013

Dakota Wizzy's 4th Blog Post

Sorry for the late post :(
   What I wanna talk about today is my adventures on my storm wizard, I am still focusing on pets but I have got some questing in :) I started Marleybone and got halfway done with it, and my pets are getting better. I have finally gotten a Mulberry Hound and I am going for good stats on him. I'm going for unique stats this time, Sprite, Proof, Defy, Fairy, and Fortify. I know most people dislike fortify but I am a fan of it. As a storm wizard we can use that extra 15 resist to keep us alive. Pets cast it pretty often so that's a plus to it. It's gonna be a long journey but I can make it through!
   Another thing I want to talk about is how all the new pets on test realm are interesting you, but the one that really caught my eye, is the Lil' Siren pet. It looks amazing. It gives and amazing card, and also has pretty amazing 1st generation stats! That's the first pet I am gonna get when test goes live!
   I hope you all enjoyed and if you are reading this I would like feedback! So post in comments below, let me know how I am doing and such. Also, comment what you are looking forward to doing once test goes live. Thanks for reading and I hop you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated before published. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Harry Potter Magical WandBlogger Widgets