Sunday 16 June 2013

My Wizardly WildTail Adventure #1.

       Wizardly Adventures Of Trevor WildTail


First & foremost, a fellow welcome to everyone. 

I am a 16 year old, who is totally in love with Wizard101, I have been playing it since I was in Grade 6 with my cousin whom is my questing buddy. I have a love for internet games ever since I was a young lad, not sure if you've heard about it, but the first internet game I was addicted to was Habbo which I began playing in about 2005. 

In Wizard101 news now, I am the all powerful & charming Trevor WildTail (Level 73 Transcendent Sorcerer). From time to time I will be updating you about my travels/quests within the spiral. As of now I am currently in the world of Zafaria which is filled with all sorts of animals similar to those on the continent of Africa, I am specifically in Elephant's Graveyard sent on a mission to defeat Dhakir Bloodthorn to collect Queen Elissa's Tusk Ornaments. 

Here's a photo of me with my combat gear on. ;) 

If you wish to keep up with my adventures you can either look out for another post or follow my Twitter: @Trevor_WildTail .

- Trevor WildTail. :) 



1 comment:

Comments will be moderated before published. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Harry Potter Magical WandBlogger Widgets