Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Wizardly WildTail Adventure #2.

Hello again everyone! 

Sorry for the late post this week, I've been extremely busy preparing for my graduation and other stuff, but here I am to update you on my current adventures throughout the Wizard101 Spiral.

As you can see from my last post I was in Avalon, I made up to the first three places in Avalon but I got stuck due to me not being able to purchase anymore areas, but later down I happened to come into some crowns and I decided to finish what I started so I went and continued my questing in the Bear filled area called Grizzleheim. 

As of today, well basically this afternoon I happily completed Grizzleheim! It was not that hard for it took me a mere 4 days, with my Level 75 Balance Wizard. Whilst questing in Grizzleheim, I happened to achieve my spells 'Elemental Defuse' & 'Spirit Defuse' which I happily put to good use while PVPing, etc. 

I however might continue to quest in Avalon OR  I might start a new whole questing adventure and begin questing in Wintertusk, who knows? Well if you wanna know which route I chose, be sure to check out my Wizardly WildTail Adventure #3 coming to you in two weeks! Or if you can't wait that long be sure to keep up with my questing on Twitter by following me: @Trevor_WildTail or if you can't find me just click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated before published. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Harry Potter Magical WandBlogger Widgets