Saturday 17 November 2012

New Dino Bundle!

New Dino Bundle!

This prepaid bundle comes with a variety of items which can enhance your gameplay. Here are the items which your wizard can obtain in this bundle:

*Aztecosaur Pyramid
*Hidden Catacombs
*Two Person Dino Mount
*Hunter's Bow
*Pet Babysaurus
*1 Month Sub. or 5000 crowns

Here are a few screen shots of the house!

Image

Image<



 



The Bundle hasn't officially been released by Kingsisle but a few Gamestop stores are selling them a bit early!

Go check out your local Gamestop now!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there my name is June and I'm a blogger and this article really aided me. I'm refocused! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa Vancoughnett3 January 2013 at 19:37

    Hi there
    I live in Canada and have been a player for many years. I have too accounts and eight toons, five that i have leveled up to the end of Azteca.
    My question is, why can't players like myself who are obsessive about this game not be able to purchase online these bundles.
    I would love to have a bundle like this for each of my eight characters but i live outside the states.

    Boo Hoo
    unhappy wizard101 player
    I want what the johnstons have! or at least have the option :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen closely. Go to the Wizard101 fan site page and enter the Fan sites contest!^^ I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated before published. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Harry Potter Magical WandBlogger Widgets