Thursday 8 November 2012

Welcome!

Welcome one! Welcome all!

Welcome to Wizard101 Fanatics! *Cheers*

Back-story Time!

I have been a Wizard101 Player way back since 2009. I have always admired all these dedicated Wizard101 Bloggers such as:

Paige Moonshade *Owner of Paige's Page" Link -->  http://www.paigemoonshade.com/

Kelsey Fireheart *Owner of Stars of the Spiral" Link-->http://www.starsofthespiral.com/

Jester and Olivia *Owners of Wizard101 Central* Link---> http://www.wizard101central.com/

Legends and Anthony Deathbane *Owners of Legends of the Spiral* Link--> http://www.legendsofthespiral.com/index.php?page=1

At the time, these were the only few Fan Sites/Blogs I knew of. Eventually, I took up a liking to Blogging, that's how this site came into existence! Please forgive me if my posts are not that professional, I am fairly new to blogging (First Post)

I would like to give a special shout out to Alex Stormrider and Ian Stormstaff for encouraging me to make this blog. You guys were the reason I went through with this!

I promise I will update this blog as regularly as possible and once again, to close this post, I would like to say...*Drumrolls*

Welcome to WIZARD101 FANATICS!!!

Remember this!

1.Follow the rules please to keep this a safe and happy place

2. Stay safe and play fair

3. Have FUN!!

-Jack Dragonshield

6 comments:

  1. Hey from overseas! This is just what I was expecting, and you did it well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you have a good blog over here! Thanks for posting this interesting stuff for us! If you keep up this great work I'll visit your website again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the kind of thing I've been searching for! Excellent and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is
    wonderful, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the sport and can't read enough about it! Thanks for sharing this information with me, I will return every month to read more. Thanks for this comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice website over here! I just wanna say thnx for that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated before published. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Harry Potter Magical WandBlogger Widgets