Wednesday 17 July 2013

Are you a Music Fanatic?

Heya Fanatics!
So, it's been a while since I last held a contest here, so I thought now would be a good time to host one!
I recently hit 10,000 Tweets yesterday, as some of you may know, so I'd say that's a reason to celebrate!
Now I'm a bit short on prizes at the moment so this will be a mini-contest. Stay tuned, however. I'll be releasing a couple Crowns Contests in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled!

Instructions:
Simply leave us a comment, stating your favorite Musical Instrument! It's as simple as that!

What's the prize, you ask?
A Music Box, 2 Scrolls, 1 Instrument

This contest will end on Friday 19th July at 6:00am EST

Get your entries in while you still can!
~Jack

3 comments:

Comments will be moderated before published. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Harry Potter Magical WandBlogger Widgets