Wednesday 10 July 2013

My Wizardly WildTail Adventure #3.

Hello again everyone! 

It's Trevor WildTail here reporting about WildTail adventures throughout the spiral. Well from my last post you saw that I am finished with Grizzleheim & I am also finished with Wintertusk! So with that being said I continued questing in Avalon and I am stuck right now because I have to defeat the almighty Jabberwock & he is very big and scary.

But in good news, up to writing this post I competed in my first tournament and it was a 4v4 and it just finished and my team placed 7th but don't worry it was my first time entering, I'll assure you as I continue to enter i'll be up the rankings! 

Well that's it for today due to me being busy I haven't gotten that much time to do as much as I wanted but hopefully in the next two weeks that'll all change! Remember keep up with my questing on Twitter by following me: @Trevor_WildTail or if you can't find me just click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated before published. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Harry Potter Magical WandBlogger Widgets