Tuesday 16 July 2013

Dakota Wizzy's 3rd Adventure Post!

Sorry for the late post x_x Had no computer access. But anyways, what I wanna talk about, is pets. The only thing I have really been doing the past 2 weeks is trying to get better and better with pets. I have gotten pretty good with them and trying to improve my pets as much as possible. At the moment I am going for a SPUDF (Sprite, proof unicorn, defy, and fairy) Rain Beetle. It will take me a while because I just recently got infallible genes. So it follows me around. But that is alright with me. Infallible helps a lot but I would like a pet that heals me a lot. The reason this is is that storm has low health, so you don't wanna lose it much in battle. It's best to keep you're health higher up in any school but especially storm. So you want your pet to constantly heal you and keep you alive. So basically I have been going for that and also been helping my friends with their pets. I have a main topic on pets and will continue at that for a while. So you won't find me questing or doing PvP much. Just pets. So that's basically all, and if you wanna tell me what you idea of a "Perfect Pet" is. I would gladly like reading comments, so comment in what you think, a perfect pet is. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy, comment either good or bad, I don't know how I'm doing if I don't get feedback. I accept either good or bad comments so please comment. Again, Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated before published. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Harry Potter Magical WandBlogger Widgets